Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great beginning to your week! I am noticing the same names pop up again and again and want to get to know some of you more. I feel like we are already kindred spirits! 🙂
So here are 50 Facts About Me and I challenge you to post your own so we can learn more about each other!
1. I was born in England and moved to the US when I was 9.
2. I have a dog who is a rescue, mixed breed, all love, named Honey. She’s my world.
3. I enjoy signing my name.
4. When I was a toddler all my hair fell out. They thought I had alopecia. Turns out it was probably a dramatic reaction to having a new baby brother and extremely thin hair to begin with. 😛
5. That baby brother is no longer a baby and he is one of my best friends.
6. I drink more sprite than should be considered legal.
7. I both love and hate my handwriting.
8. My birthday is uber important to me. 5/20 for anyone who wants to know.
9. I get severe tension headaches and migraines. I have so much sympathy for people who have the same.
10. I dream of having a library like in Beauty & the Beast with a rolling ladder.
11. Which brings us to Disney, I am a fanatic.
12. I love trivia and quizzes and surprise myself with what I know!
13. I haven’t been to see a movie at the cinema since 2007.
14. The last movie I saw in the movie theatre was Frozen. That’s a big deal because I have a serious fear of movie theatres.
15. My dog looks like Timon from Lion King.
16. I’m easily distracted.
17. I’ve struggle to ride a bike, I have equilibrium issues. I also walk wobbly so I automatically fail sobriety tests stone cold sober.
18. I am covered in freckles and love it.
19. I think wittiness is one of my best qualities.
20. I love love love getting mail. Not the bills kind though.
21. I have a strange memory. I can remember extremely random details.
22. I love a good roast dinner.
23. I am not sporty at all.
24. I used to wear glasses and my dad said I looked like Lisa Loeb.
25. People now say my doppleganger is a younger Lindsey Lohan – pre rehab days.
26. I have a masters in Counseling Psychology.
27. I have no rhythm but music is my life.
28. I love to read.
29. I separate the skittles by color before I eat them.
30. I hate talking on the telephone.
31. I consider myself a good writer and hope others do too.
32. I love pineapple.
33. Galaxy hot chocolate can make any day better.
34. I’m more of a night owl than an early bird.
35. I need time alone to rejuvenate.
36. I wear a lot of neutral colors and I have no idea why.
37. I have moved several times and throwing things away feels like throwing memories away.
38. I never thought I’d own an IPhone but now it’s my bestie.
39. I think I have the best family in the world; hands down.
40. I enjoy doing crosswords and wordsearchs. I get that from my Nan.
41. I like to have everything planned but at the same time I’m very easygoing – if that makes sense.
42. Fish and chips is one of my favorite meals.
43. I think eyes or arms are the most attractive parts of a man.
44. I love surprising people or making their day with notes or thoughtfulness.
45. I’d like to write a book about my life one day. I’ve played around with titles. One is ‘Life learned all Wrong”. Satirical, don’t worry. 😛
46. I meet most of the qualities of a HSP (Highly Sensitive Person).
47. I love being photographed. Especially when I don’t know. The genuine smiles in pictures that you don’t know are being taken are the best.
48. I am scared of the dark.
49. I keep stuffed animals on my bed, even at my age, and I’m proud of it.
50. Filofaxing is a way of life. I don’t know what I did before I bought my first.
It was a lot of fun writing these facts up for you. I hope you enjoyed this post and learnt a thing or two about me. If you feel up to it why not attempt this challenge yourself. I’d love to have a nosy and get to know you a little bit better!
Thanks for reading!